Friday, December 31, 2010

THIS IS IT

Close eye open eye close eye open eye, it's the end of 2010. Really that fast hahhh? Can imagine what things that have been wasted all those days. Sometimes I wish I can turn back time so that I can do whatever things that not been done yet..but past is past. Is 2010 a great year? Well, personally it should be, but still there;re so many things that I missed and would love to do it again. But as what people said, life is just like a ball, one day you're up and the other you'll down. Sometimes it's easy as what you expected and sometimes it's hard that you can't imagine it...but hey, I start blogging this year and I hope the best in 2011.
People always fail to plan but never plan to fail...that will always be my motto of life. Do what ever you think is the best for you and let the God decide the rest. It's just like when you receive a box of chocolate. You'll never know what's inside until you open it. Be yourself...and proud of yourself.

1 comment:

  1. kamu ditag di blog fda... selamat menjawab yea

    ReplyDelete

TerimàkàŚih di àtàŚ komen-komen àndà.
Śemugà ŚentiàŚà cerià dàn Śàlàm Śàntài

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails