Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I WILL SURVIVE - KHAS UNTUK WANITA


First I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side,But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong,I learned how to carry on
and so you're back,from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble, you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive, as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive, I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give, and I'll survive
I will survive

It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart, kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart, and I spent oh so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself, I used to cry
Now I hold my head up high
and you see me, somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
still in love with you,and so you felt like dropping in
and just expect me to be free, now I'm saving all my loving
for someone who's loving me


Entah kenapa kalau cakap pasal wanita, sy akan teringat lagu ni. Walaupun liriknya lebih menceritakan tentang seseorang yang sentiasa bangun dan menghadapi apa saja situasi dan rintangan di hadapannya, tapi secara generalnya boleh jugak mencerminkan tentang kecekalan dan ketabahan wanita menghadapi liku2 hidup dunia tidak kira siapa mereka dan dimana mereka berada....

5 comments:

  1. jarang pk lirik.. layan je lagu yang best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...kak ct suka Madonna _ You'll See.

    layan beb lagu ni...pun leh buat kak ct bangkit semula waktu2 down. hehehe

    graph idup...naik turun naik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak ct - kak ct pernah down ke? sy tgk semangat sentiasa membara je...

    ReplyDelete
  4. kay are - ni kalau masuk jangan lupa lirik mesti fail ni...kena masuk pertandingan jangan lupa lagu.
    Siti - wowwww...samalah kita.

    ReplyDelete

TerimàkàŚih di àtàŚ komen-komen àndà.
Śemugà ŚentiàŚà cerià dàn Śàlàm Śàntài

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails